Friday, July 8, 2011

{Born To Ride}

Isn't he a cute peanut? His mommy and especially daddy, have been planning this session for 9 months now! No lie! LOL! I've always wanted the opportunity to do something like this on a motorcycle with a newborn and lucky me, Baby J's daddy happens to be a motorcycle man! To our sweet delight, not only did this little guy fully cooperate sitting on daddy's ride, he actually smiled for us. Not just one smile but about a half a dozen of the cutest tongue out smiles I think I've ever seen! I guess you could say that he was just born to ride! Chris & Amy, thank you for sharing you cute little peanut with me today. More yummy images to share in your gallery real soon. Until then, enjoy the peeky peek of your little guy! He rocked the camera today and I can see why you are so smitten with him ;)
XoXo,
T







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.