Wednesday, August 3, 2011

{Email Down}


Hello! Just returned from vacation to my email being down so bare with me as it should be up after today. If you need to contact me regarding an appointment or want more info about a session, please call me at 831.251.8832.
Otherwise, it may be a day or two before I can get back to you.
On another note...I have so much to share with you. I just returned from an incredible newborn workshop. I will be sending out a newsletter soon with some new details about my newborn sessions as well as some info on early booking your Fall family sessions for the holidays. All those details will be mailed out to my existing clients first and then I will open up my books for Sept-November for the general public.
Also, if you know of anyone due in September or October please have them contact me as soon as possible to hold the dates surrounding baby's due date. I only book 3 newborn sessions a month and they are filling up very fast these days.
Stay tuned for my new blog which should be up and running in a week or two. There, I will have more fabulous images like this one from my workshop. Enjoy!
Xo, T


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.