Thursday, August 4, 2011

{A Little Socal in Norcal}

This session had to go down as one of my favorite beach sessions to date. This very sweet mom contacted me a few weeks ago wanting to capture some family photos down at the beach for a special father's day gift for her husband while they were in town from Southern California. They must have brought Socal weather with them as the weather was unusually warm especially in August when beach sessions here are always dicey due to the crazy marine layer we get. Lucky them and lucky me! I could not have asked for a better day or a better family. Not only were they beautiful people but they were fun to work with and game for some of my silly ideas. Here is just a snippet of our time together.
Thank you S Family!
Enjoy your sneak peek!
Xo, T




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.