Sunday, December 13, 2009

{Double Take}

This may be my last photo session post until next year as I prepare for the holidays with my family. I never gave this family a proper sneak peek and upon editing, I found some real sweet ones to share. I also have to thank the mommy of these two 18 month old twins. The first time they came to visit me, my studio was so dark that we had to reschedule midway thru the session. Thank goodness the lighting was much better the second time around. Those of you who have toddlers know that it is no easy feat to get them to sit still let alone take a picture of them smiling into the camera. When you add the twin factor and the age of these two lil ones, it all ends up being a roll of the dice. You get one looking one way and one looking the other...it's kind of comical! I am so thankful that their mommy was kind enough to understand this and to also remind me that sometimes you get what you get with this age. There was some real candid and playful ones here that express their unique personalities and it is always my intention to express that in my work.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.