Sunday, December 13, 2009

{The Happiest Time of The Year}

Just returned from a fabulous trip to Orlando, Fl with my family! My oldest son and his Pop Warner team, earned a trip to Florida to play in the 53rd Super Bowl. Although they finished 3rd, we couldn't be more proud of the way our son played and represented his team and county. What an incredible ride it has been and an unforgettable experience for us all.

This is my last post of 2009. I need to deck the halls and get to some shopping in before Christmas. I will be back online after the 1st of the year with new things to share. A new website and a new blog should be up and running in 2010. This is something I have been working on for a while now and I'm so excited to share it with all of you. Should be booking photo appointments mid January but I will be sure to keep all my clients posted about all of this in my next newsletter so be on the look out for it!

I also want to take this post to thank all my clients for their business this year. Without your positive encouragement and belief in my work, I would not be living out this great dream of mine. I am most appreciative of all the incredible referrals too. Such a privilege to have met some of the best and cutest darn little families in S.C. county!

Christmas time is the happiest time of the year for me and my family. Wishing you all a very merry Christmas and a prosperous new year!

Much love,
Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.