Sunday, December 13, 2009

{Lucky Family}

After a very crazy week of 6 sessions and deadlines, I was so relieved to end my last family portrait session of 2009 with this great bunch. This Mommy and family, happen to be great friends of mine and I was thrilled to get to try out some new tricks! She picked out the perfect colors for them all and I love, love, love it!!! Doesn't hurt that the lighting was PERFECT TOO...lucky family. I don't think I'm going to ruin any Christmas card surprise with these photos I'm sharing but I just wanted to share these because they are just plain funny and spontaneous and they make me want to smile! So lucky are they to have so many great pictures to cherish and to choose from for their family and friends to enjoy this holiday. Thanks for sharing some family time with me, guys! I really had a fun time with you all! Luv, T


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.