Monday, January 4, 2010

{Welcome 2010}





Happy New Year! I'm back from a nice 2 week break. It was nice to spend time with my family and enjoying some down time. Although there are projects to get to in 2010, I was able to do some other hobbies I enjoy...like reading and sleeping!
Still working on my new website but I am preparing to update my old one for new pricing and package info. because I'm not quite ready for the new one to debut. Should be posting that in the next few days. The new website has been fun to put together. It's given me a chance to review all my photos and pick out the ones that highlight my work. It has been a labor of love but I am anxious to get it up and running.
In the mean time, my family has also decided to adopt one of these....a Jack Russell Terrier. We are a month or so away from getting one so we are preparing ourselves for the change of lifestyle these little creatures bring. Our boys have never had a new puppy before. I think they are in for a BIG surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.