Friday, January 8, 2010

{New Website!!!!!}


Happy Friday!
I'm really happy with how my logo turned out. Thanks Hannah!
My new website is up and running...YEAH!!!!!!!
I have to work out a few wrinkles but it's pretty much what I had in mind.
To celebrate this moment, I'm offering a discount...2 in fact.
The first one is for the first person who books a newborn session in the month of January. They get 1/2 off the session price. Good for anytime this year. The second discount is to the first person to book a regular studio session for the month of February. They too will get 1/2 off the session price. (Offer Expires January 31st.)
So call or email me or forward this blog post to a friend!
Now hop on over to my new website and take a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.