Wednesday, January 13, 2010

{Story Boards}

Wonderful Wednesday!
I'm always looking for great new product ideas for my clients. The best compliment I hear is that with so many great images, it's hard to pick just one to frame. That's why I like these story boards. This one is a 5 x 30 mounted on 2mm styrene board. They take up minimal space and no need for bulky picture frames. But really what I like about them is how they tell a story about your child. The silly, sweet, innocent and tender moments we all want to remember. This one is priced at $50 but for returning clients only who order one this month (January), I'm offering them a 20% discount. All you have to do is make an appointment with me and I will help you with the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.