Thursday, July 15, 2010

{Black and White Session}

I photographed a super fun bw session yesterday and
I couldn't have asked for cuter kiddos. In our brief time together, we chatted about a number of things...from their love of sugary cereal, which can only happen on ocean cruises I'm told, to seeing christmas trees and ocean animals in my lens. When I complimented Miss L about her beautiful long locks, she replied in the most grownup of 7 year old ways, that she was growing her hair for Locks of Love. "For children who are sick and don't have hair," she said. What a complete sweetheart! I totally fell in love with her. Thanks for popping in yesterday guys!
Enjoy your sneak peek!
Luv,
T





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.