Monday, July 19, 2010

{One Beautiful Mama!}

This new "Mommy to Be" is simply gorgeous! She is expecting a sweet baby boy this September who just happens to be due on my son's birthday. A Virgo...hmm...watch out! They know how to attain what they desire making them quite persistent. Not only are they bright and resourceful but they are kind and sensitive to the world and people around them and often wear their feelings on their sleeves. We love the Virgo in our family and he is every bit what I just described and then some. He is a challenging soul but such a charmer when he wants to be.
So excited for you, M! Your Virgo will mean everything to you regardless of his Zodiac sign.
Thank you for allowing me to capture these for you. It was truly a pleasure.
Best wishes on your delivery!
Enjoy your sneak peek.
T




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.