Saturday, July 31, 2010

{Sugar and Spice}

Sugar and spice and everything nice!
That's what this little girl is made of.
Sweet Miss M returned to capture her 18 month milestone.
Thank goodness the misty fog lifted but just enough for us to use it's wonderful softbox effect because she was having none of my studio tricks this time. This is one of the most challenging ages for indoor photography as they are always on the move! Glad mommy and daddy went for my outdoor backdrop ideas. With so many great ones to share, and way more for their gallery later on, I thought these were some of the highlights. Thanks again, Katie, for sharing your sweet baby girl with me again.
As always, I enjoyed every moment.
Enjoy your sneak!
XoXo,
T







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.