Sunday, April 10, 2011

{A Mini Spring Fling}

I'm a very lucky girl to have such sweet friends who have trusted me to take photos of their kiddos over the past few years. This time, a very dear friend of mine, wanted to do some recent photos of her 3 beautiful children down at the beach. She chose some beach inspired shades of blue that were absolutely perfect for this beach backdrop.
C, thank you so much for asking me to do this for you. I hope you enjoy this lil sneak peek. More super cute ones to come!
Love ya, girlfriend!
XoXo,
T










1 comment:

  1. Tonya-
    Thanks I do adore those kids and I love that you caught the essence of what makes each of them so unique!!! Can't wait to see the large prints
    Love ya!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.