Monday, April 18, 2011

{Sisters)

These beautiful Fraternal Twin sisters, belong to a really good friend of mine. I was having a little fun with them the other evening at my youngest son's ball game. The lighting was oh sosweet and so were the smiles. I can't believe the whole series only took me 5 minutes to snap off which just goes to show you that the best photos aren't always the ones you spend hours planning. Something about them makes me want to scream "SPRING!"

On another note....
I have one more studio session for a newborn, baby milestone or toddler left for May 12th. It's a 10:30 a.m. session so please email me or call to reserve that date for you. Plenty of studio and location session openings for June but please inquire soon as I am booking a month out in most cases.

Happy Monday!
xoxo,
T










1 comment:

  1. wow. Tonya, amazing pictures you took of the girls. I keep scrolling back to review the pictures and you captured some incredible "on the spot" moments that just make me pause and realize the beauty in my kids that so easily is taken for granted. thank you. you are a great photographer...keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.