Friday, April 1, 2011

{Sweet lil Miss S}

Introducing.....
Sweet Miss S.
This sweet sprite turned 8 days old today. Such a calm spirit. She loved having her hands by her face and I have to wonder if that was her comfort pose in the womb. I loved that mom was a real trooper for me and was game for some artistic poses that I've been wanting to try out. Thank you, K! You made my week :) We also have some beautiful cards picked out to design that I'm so thrilled to create for her. They are going to be awesome!!!!! But for now, here is just a few of my favorites to share and many more to come real soon! Thanks, C Family! Enjoy this precious time with your sweet baby girl!
XoXo,
Tonya






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.