Thursday, March 31, 2011

{A Little Nemo for Miss S}

2 is a tricky age. Toddlers are either on or off and it's a pretty short window of time to shoot when they do decide to cooperate. I never really know what works until we are in the moment. All my toys, props etc. today, were not working until we found our secret weapons.... Little Nemo crackers(a.k.a. fish crackers) and a little gorilla mommy monkey acts. Who knew these were the key to finally cracking some smiles with little Miss S. I'm happy that I was able to grab some expressions that are authentically her. I think mommy and daddy will agree. Here are a few of my favorites from today. Thank you Miss S and Family for spending some time with me this morning.
Enjoy them and more to come real soon!
XOXO,
Tonya










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.