Friday, March 4, 2011

{April Bundle}

I think we must be having a baby boom in Santa Cruz County. At least it seems that way for me. 5 newborns in less than 2 months time is kind of an unusual thing for me. I'm so thrilled and humbled by these little spirits each time I get the opportunity to photograph them. No complaints, just pure joy for me. I will say it again and probably thousand times over....
I love what I do!
Let's get to today though, shall we? One of the other things I love is meeting fabulous people on this journey. This new mommy is expecting her baby girl sometime in April and spent a little time with me capturing some sweet quiet moments. I don't think she really realized how great she looked for only having a few more weeks to go. K, you were just so stunning today and I do wish you all the best next month with your April Bundle. Looking forward to capturing her newborn pics for you. We will have a blast!
Can't wait! Here's a little Sneaky Peek of your maternity images. More to come real soon. I promise.
XOXO,
T




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.