Saturday, February 26, 2011

{Sweet Miss Z}

This sweet newborn came a little earlier than planned. She had her own agenda and decided to be this mums Valentine's gift (a day early.) She was by the far one of the best newborns I have worked with and was quite comfortable with her clothes off. In fact, she stayed unclothed for the better part of 2 hours for us. Since our session took place at her home, she remained nice and cozy even though it was quite chilly outside. Though mom has shared with me that she is known to have quite the cry, she showed none of that with me. In fact, she seemed quite content hanging out in my prop set ups. It was a wonderful end to a crazy week for me. I truly needed the break and change of scenery. Thank you for trusting me with you precious baby girl, S Family. There are many more wonderful images to share with you in your private gallery but for now, here's a little sneaky peek!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.