Monday, February 7, 2011

{Inspiration Monday}


With so many crazy things happening in the world today, it's easy to let the seeds of uncertainty plant themselves. For me, self doubt and other life worries have been getting in the way of how I'm living my life. By no accident, did I come across one of my favorite photo blogs posts today which I will call Inspirational Monday Part I.
A series of Monday posts which will run throughout 2011.
With Kara Layne's permission,
here is a quote from her post today

“Sometimes I’ve believed in as many as six impossible things before breakfast.”

Lewis Carroll


"There are many of us, most of us, that hold dreams, hopes and determination within ourselves. And within those deepest parts, want to fight for what we want, leave behind what we don’t and truly develop into who and what we are meant to be in this lifetime. We are all meant to be great. In our own, unique ways."
Kara Layne

For the entire post go to her journal site.
Kara is a lifestyle/wedding photographer from Arizona. Her blog features many wonderful tips from design to home organization. Take a moment to check out what she is doing and leave a comment. Tell her, I sent you :)
Because a post is no fun without a picture, I leave you with an image from one of my new marketing campaigns. More on that one in another post.
Happy Monday!
xoxo,
Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.