Thursday, February 17, 2011

{Hello Baby K!}

Sweet Mr. K, came to see me today on his 2 week birthday. Though it was stormy outside, this lil man made it all warm and cozy in my studio. At 14 days, he was quite alert and ready to party and take it all in. We had the hardest time getting him drunk on mommy milk and sleepy. Just when we thought he would never sleep, he fell into a sweet slumber on my new bed prop. Nothing is sweeter than a naked newborn baby. I tell you, I can do this every day of my life and never tire of it as the images are always the reward. Thank you, M family for sharing your sweet new baby boy with me today. There are more wonderful images for your private gallery but here is just a sneaky sneak until then!
Enjoy!
XoXo,
Tonya








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.