Thursday, February 10, 2011

{Pink Bundle Maternity}

This mom to be is expecting a little pink bundle in March. She joined me today for a mini maternity session at my home studio. Some very close friends of hers and treasured clients of mine, gifted her a maternity/newborn package. What a wonderful gift idea and one they will appreciate for years to come.
Those who know me, know that I love it when a piece of family history is incorporated into a photo. The gold bracelet in photo #2 belonged to her beloved grandmother. Loved the sentiment behind that. The last image of Mr. Pooh was a gift from her nephew in England. He was just too cute not to post but there is a fun series with him that I can't wait for her to see in her private gallery.
S Family- Thanks for coming by today. I'm really excited about meeting Little Miss Pink Bundle come March!
Can't wait for the big name reveal either!
XOXO,
Tonya


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.