Thursday, March 24, 2011

{Inquisitive Mr. B}

Inquisitive- Definition; showing curiosity.
This sums up my latest photo guest. It also describes most 15 month olds at this age. They are discovering new things about their world each day and eager to try them out. However, I do think some babies have that extra drive to determination to practice what they have learned. His mommy shared that he knows how to turn her iphone slider on button which I thought was hysterical! I can't even open up my iphone half the time.
The other way this age explores things are through their mouth. They are also in a constant state of teething so everything literally goes into the mouth. I had to post a series of shots today of that happening. No matter what we gave him to hold, it went into his mouth...even my cell phone! LOL!
Just loved the colors this wise mommy used as she followed some of my suggestions. I really am digging all the turquoise background shots. It really made his eyes and hair pop with color. As it rained outside this afternoon while I edited, these images made me long for spring to come even more.
Enjoy your sneak peek, C Family.
Thanks for sharing some sunshine with me today.
I loved meeting Mr. B. :)
More to come in your private gallery.
xoxo,
Tonya









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.