Saturday, March 26, 2011

{Client One Year Book Sneak}




This just arrived today! I had to snap off a few pics of it before hand delivering it to one of my lovely clients this week. They have been with me for a year now and during that time, I have had the awesome privilege to document their adorable baby boy's 1st year. I only offer these books as part of my Watch Me Grow Package that includes 3 discounted photo sessions for months 3, 6 , 9 or 12 months. If you would wish to learn more about these sessions, please go here on my main website or call or email me with questions about booking the series. It is an awesome investment and the best part aside from getting a discount on milestone sessions, is you get to have a baby book just like this one that includes your favorite images from all our sessions which is just priceless.
Happy Saturday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.