Friday, March 11, 2011

{Design Friday Part III}

Welcome to Design Friday Part III. Todays post is a peek into my home gallery. These 16 x 20 Canvas prints are hung in a portion of my hallway that doesn't get any direct sunlight. I think it's important to preserve your images the best way you can. I love these photos of my boys. They were taken several years ago but for me, it marks a time of innocence that I don't want to give up just yet. In fact, the are positioned so they are the 1st thing I see when I walk out of my bedroom so I get the delight of seeing them every day. If I was to do them all over again, I think I would invest in the Giclee Canvas Gallery Wraps where the images wrap around all the way on the canvas.
One of the things I am trying to do this year is to encourage my clients to find a purpose for their images. As much as I want my clients to have all their images, I think when it's all said and done, there are usually 3-5 images that end up being their favorites. It's so super easy to just throw the CD in a pile or leave it on your desktop. I get that, however, you are more likely to do something with your images right away than to tell yourself you will do something with them later on down the road, trust me. That's why during our ordering session time, I try to get a feel of which images they love and why. I offer helpful suggestions on how to arrange them in their home no matter how big or small of a space they may have. This is one of the many added benefits of hiring me as your custom portrait photographer. Above all, I want my clients to experience what I experience when I look at my favorite photos...joy...love...and happiness.
Happy Friday!
Tonya



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.