Thursday, March 17, 2011

{A Saint Patrick's Day Newborn Session}

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
This sweet piece of sunshine came to see me today on his one week birthday. Once lulled to sleep he was such a perfect peach to photograph. Though I love how all these images turned out, my favorite images happens to be the tie photos. He appears to be flexing his muscles. They made me giggle! I also love the one with his daddy. His cute puckered up smile is so precious!
What a very lucky lil man to have such love and affection of a great mom and dad who waited with great anticipation for his arrival.
Thank you L Family for sharing a bit of your sunshine with me today. Can't wait for you to see the rest in your private gallery.
XOXO,
Tonya








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.