Thursday, March 25, 2010

{Fergalicious}

It's been a while since I posted something about Miss Fergie. Don't let the sweet face fool you....she is every bit a terrier or shall we say "terror." For those J.R. fans out there...you know what I mean and are probably laughing out loud right now! What I mean to tell you is that aside from the 4 rugs she has chewed, a hole dug in my wood floor and a D.S. charger, we are quite smitten with her. She does have a sweet side to her and her favorite thing to do is cuddle in the evening with all of us, especially her boys. She is 3 months now and soon to go to puppy obedience school. I will also have to say, we have read how bright these little spirits are and I am telling you...I am completely amazed at what she has already learned. She can sit and dance for me with a sign I have been working on with her. She comes to us on command and walks fairly well on a leash. And I swear she knows each of us, including our cat, by name! She is also quite the poser and is comfortable in front of the camera. I will try and share more photos of her but I leave you with one that I took yesterday which I call...

"Fergalicious!"

1 comment:

  1. She IS Ferglicious!! ;o) Welcome to puppy land where everything will revolve around the puppy for at least 6 more months xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.