Thursday, March 18, 2010

{Mommy & Me Mini Sessions}

I'm so excited Spring is near! The weather is great and everything is in bloom! Been thinking about my next photo special and finally decided on this for the Month of April...just in time for Mother's Day! Let me capture that special bond you have with your kiddos. I'm only doing 6 appointments at this price so book soon to save your spot!

Mommy and Me Mini Sessions $100
  • 20 minute session (10 gallery images presented)
  • 5 x 20 storyboard (4 of your favorite images from our session)
  • One Digital File of your favorite image with print rights.

Dates and Times:

Friday, April 23 at Hidden Beach Park- Rio Del Mar/Aptos

5:30 p.m., 6:00 & 6:30
(All Sessions Booked)

Saturday, April 24 at my home studio

10:00 a.m., 10:30 & 11:00
(3 still available)


Tonya Riggs
Natural Light Photography For Babies, Kids & Families
www.designsbytonyar.com
tonya@designsbytonyar.com
831.251.8832

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.