Wednesday, March 17, 2010

{Lightning McQueen & Company}

I can't think of a better way to celebrate Saint Patrick's Day than to post these two lil guys! So much to love about them from their red hair to their cute freckles. The littlest tike is a Lightning McQueen Fan and boy does he live up to his favorite character's name! He was like a speedy car on the beach towards the end of our session. Had mommy workin up a sweat just to catch up with him. Both boys were so much fun to photograph and so quick to smile. I love when that happens!!! I totally dig how this session turned out. Love this time of year when everything is green and renewed which adds such rich colors to the backdrop. The beach was lovely and the light sweet sweet. Enjoy your sneak peek C Family
and
Happy St. Patrick's Day to ya!
Luv,
T







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.