Tuesday, November 3, 2009

{Classic Sibling Shoot}

These two great kids, are repeat customers from last year. I loved that mom chose something super retro for them to wear again. It gives the classic 40s or 50's feel that I think is ultra cool. As parents, we feel like we have to have the perfect shots to make the best Christmas card, but I prefer the candid ones such as these that allow little personalities to shine.
A stare down that ended in giggles!
A serious side...
but oh so silly too and handsome!
Classic and beautiful!
Little Miss M...I love your smile!
One of my favorite of our session. She was admiring and playing with her bracelet the entire time. I couldn't resist capturing this precious moment for mom. It would get blown up BIG if it were up to me.
I'm thankful for friends and clients like these who believe in my work. Thanks for sharing your two munchkins today, S. Enjoy! Luv, T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.