Wednesday, November 11, 2009

{Saving The Day}

My first real potential disaster almost happened today at this session. The youngest of this gorgeous family, decided he didn't want to have anything to do with the photo session today. He wasn't buying any of my antics and I even brought out the burping rat! Almost ran out of my bag of tricks, his parents were bribing ice cream, I was truly trying to burp myself just to lighten the mood....he was having NONE of it! That is, until my youngest stepped in. Thank goodness he was home for Veterans Day and thank goodness he used his best wits and zipped into my studio with magical suckers. Yeah...I know, not probably what most parents would want their kids to get but we were desperate! I was desperate! But it really did the trick. He was extremely cooperative after that. As you can see, it would of been a shame to miss on these photos. Normally, I don't allow my kiddos into my studio during sessions but I'm sure glad I did today and you can bet that I rewarded my lil guy with a super cool baseball hat that he has been wanting for a long time. Thanks, Tobin, for all your help Sweetie. I think the G family would agree with me that you saved the day!

LOVE THIS ONE!!!!


Such a handsome dude! Thanks for the burping tips. I'm still working on it buddy!
When I told my boys about it today, they cracked up!


This smart young lady was so poised and so perfect and extremely photogenic.



Love how lil bro is leaning into his big bro....so sweet!
Thanks for visiting with me G Family. I'm so glad it all worked out today. Enjoy! T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.