Thursday, November 5, 2009

{The Perfect Beach Session}

Heavy sigh...I wish I had a problog right now. These smaller images just do not do this session justice. I am in the process of getting one though plus a professional photography website. Be on the look out come 2010!
I have read on other photographer's blogs that one of the best things a photographer can hear from a client is "Do what you know how to do" and they give you free reign. I experienced this last night with these kiddos. Mom and Dad kindly gave me and their kids space. It allowed me and these absolutely beautiful kiddos to be silly and play and capture some tender and silly moments. A, thank you for trusting me and allowing me to capture these for you. The bribes were great too, btw! LOL! Enjoy, T





One of my favorites!


Lovin this one too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.