Sunday, November 8, 2009

{Sunlight From Heaven}

Only sunlight like this can be made by our heavenly Father. I would also like to think that a little bit of our dear friend, Nathan, was smiling on his sweet family last night at Lighthouse Park in S.C. I know how his family must miss him and especially as we approach their first holiday season without him. But look into these sweet faces. Especially the first 2 little ones and you will see what beautiful reminders we have of him.




I love how each one of these express relationships between my friend and her kiddos. There is something unspoken and sweet about them.



C. Thanks for asking me to take your photos again this year. I'm so humbled by your spirit. XOXO, Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.