Wednesday, November 18, 2009

{Two Adorable Twins}

Meet Mr. M. & Miss S. Two adorable 9 month twins. You may remember them from their baptism a few months back. They have grown so much and I really got a kick at how much personality came out during our time. Miss S. was so chatty and and expressive. Mr. M. always grinning and loving my camera. They were so much fun and with so many great moments, I'm posting more than my norm. Here is a snippet of our time together.

This one kind of sums up thier personalities...I love it!!!!!
Check out Miss S.'s grin. I love how she has her hand on his arm.

Love the holiday outfits mom picked out....so vintage and stylish!




This one is my absolute favorite of the session. Love the color and the lip thing she is doing was just cracks me up! Mom says she has been doing that lately. I would totally blow this one up on a canvas if I were mommy and daddy. Such a character ...so sweet!

I'm still grinning...are you?
Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.