Sunday, May 1, 2011

{The B Family}

I spent the most lovely morning with the B Family today! The weather could not have been better and the B Family's vineyard was the perfect backdrop for some great family photos. From what I learned today, this family has been at this location for 30 years. The entire property is just beautiful and perfect for entertaining. The setting has special meaning to all of their 3 daughters and 7 grandchildren. The love and connection with one another was so obvious to me and I feel honored to have been asked to capture some of that for them today. Enjoy your sneak peek B Family. It was a pleasure meeting all of you. You are so blessed to have one another.
XoXo,
Tonya



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.