Thursday, May 26, 2011

{Little Miss S}

Little Miss S came to see me today on her real due date. She came a wee bit earlier than planned but a beautiful and perfect little package all the same. Because of this, she came in very sleepy and allowed us to play with her for quite some time. By the end of 3 hours, she finally let us know that enough was enough! I wonder if she got bored of all our mommy talk of careers, babies and (of all things) Fresno. Turns out mommy and I had quite a few things in common. I really enjoyed the chat time ;) and it was so neat meeting a new friend. One of the many perks of what I do.
W Family, thank you for the pleasure of meeting your sweet princess today. Way more images to share but just a tease as to what's to come in your gallery! Enjoy!
XoXo,
T




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.