Saturday, June 4, 2011

{Sweet Baby Girl}

Newborns are amazing to me! They come to me usually within a small window of time after birth when they should be sleepy and still bendy from the womb. I love seeing these innocent souls curl up and sleep and every once in a while they present a challenge to me getting them in those sleepy curled up positions I love to capture but not this little Miss. She was perfect and slept and slept while mommy and I played with her. Maybe it's because she is a Gemini like myself and her mommy.
Creative, pleasing, and loyal ;)
Introducing Miss S. Just 12 days old and perfect in every way. Loved her and loved this session. Mommy came with the most adorable hats. The owl hat is from Etsy. Such a great find and I hear that it's her nursery theme. So cute!!!! Can't wait to show her family the rest of the images because there are SOOOO many! I even have some fun birth announcements planned to present to them which is one of my favorite things to do for my clients.
For now though, just a peeky peek of what's to come.
Enjoy C Family!
XoXo,
T






2 comments:

  1. Again...I can hardly wait to get prego every time I see your newborn posts because I just can't wait to have those pictures again! You are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amanda! It means so much to hear that and I will be waiting patiently for Mr. C to have a baby brother or sister someday. What a session that will be! luv ya! xoxo, T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.