Thursday, June 9, 2011

{Life Is Sweet Mini Part I}

Sometimes great sessions deserve 2 posts. This is the 1st of 2 peeks for my dear friend and loyal client. Every year I get the pleasure of documenting her yummy kiddos. I was so honored today to walk through her home and see all my work displayed so beautifully. Today was all about updating the walls as her youngest has grown up so much since our last time together. Now one, he is able to join in the sweet fun! Here is just a big tease and part I of our time together today. More fun with hats and mucho personality to come in my next blog post so stay tuned for that and what has to be one of the craziest mini sessions I have ever done!!!!!
XoXo, T






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.