Friday, June 10, 2011

{Life Is Sweet Mini Part II}

Life is sweet and even sweeter and crazier with 4 children!
I'm always in awe and completely amazed at how cool and calm and collected my friend is with her munchkins. Today was no exception. She managed to juggle our photo shoot amongst the ins and outs and the likes of electricians, gardeners (a.k.a Grandpa) and workers. Some how amongst this very busy day, we were able to pull off some very sweet and fun photos of her children and I am quite delighted at how they turned out. Love the hats and garden backdrop it all worked well with what we both had in mind for some shots that really showed off their super personalities. Thank you sweet K for giving me yet another opportunity to photograph your family. Looking forward to showing you the rest real soon. Enjoy!!!
Mucho xoxo,
T



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.