Monday, June 20, 2011

{A Country Thing}

Isn't my niece purrrdy? Not only is she so pretty but she is quite the budding actress who is finishing up a kids production of Mulan this summer. She has her sights set on doing more acting and perhaps modeling in the near future. Her bright and considerate demeanor will take her far in life. Really, the skies the limit for her at whatever she chooses to pursue.
Now, I will have to admit, her eye lashes make me a wee bit jealous. She will never have to wear a stitch of eye makeup as long as she lives! They are simply that stunning! Don't even get me started on her adorable freckles! I loved how this session turned out. I wanted to capture her personality in the setting in which she is growing up in. In her free time, she helps take care of dogs, cats, sheep and horses on her parents and grandparents ranch. The light was sweet and perfect for what I had in my head. Just the soft country feel I was hoping for.
Miss E., thanks for being such a great sport and doing all the silly things I asked of you. I love you and wish you luck with all your endeavors always.
Mucho love and xoxo too!
Aunt Tee Tee


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.