Thursday, June 23, 2011

{Ocean and Sun Newborn}

Let me start by saying how wonderful it is to capture tender moments for new clients and how lucky am I to meet such beautiful families. Today, I met the sweetest newborn who surprised me with her 4 week old sleepiness! She slept through most of our 2 hour session and I have never had an older newborn do that for me....simply amazing! At one month, this little Miss had some of the most yummy, squishy rolls and her hair so pretty that I just wanted to keep stroking it when I met her. Her parents were just so easy to work with and in complete ease with their new baby girl. I love her middle name, which means ocean and sun, and was thought of by her creative daddy who spends some of his free time abalone diving. The blanket in the last picture was made my grandma and the colors were a fantastic sentimental touch that I love to incorporate to these types of sessions. Thank you guys for bringing Miss I to me today. She was a peach and you two were just so awesome to work with.
Enjoy your sneak peek and way more to come
in your private gallery next week.
XoXo,






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.