Friday, May 13, 2011

{Miss L Turns ONE!}

Bittersweet are these sessions for me. It's sweet to see my little clients grow but a little bitter because I won't see them as often from here on out. I've had the delighted pleasure to watch Miss L grow from a beautiful newborn, to a happy age ONE! This little beauty always keeps me smiling and giggling with her deep chuckled laugh, her dimpled grins and Oh! I can't forget that crazy tongue smile too! Her mommy swears she only does that for me. Loved all the her outfits mommy picked out for her. The tutu and he bathing suit were two of my absolute favorites! And though she was not a cupcake fan, I managed to snap some really darling expressions of her pushing it ever so politely away! I am saving those images for her private gallery but here a number of my favs that I think captures her sweet spirit.
Thank you M family for trusting in me to document your little girl's 1st year. It's been a pure delight watching her grow.
Enjoy your sneaky peek!
xoxo,
T













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.