Friday, May 20, 2011

{A Spring Mini With Miss M}

Spent some mini session time with adorable Miss M at my favorite park yesterday. With this unpredictable spring weather we have been having, these types of sessions can be tough to do. For various reasons, we had to postpone this one but luckily, this happened on decent day and beautiful subject to work with. Cute dress and a darling age to have fun with. You never know how things will go because toddlers just have a mind of their own. Thank goodness I brought lots of fun options for this little lady. She had me giggling with her negotiable spirit and earned every jelly bean she bargained for! LOL!
Thanks R Family for giving me yet another opportunity to capture a little sunshine for you. Enjoy your sneak peek!
XoXo,
T







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.