Saturday, May 14, 2011

{Love Is A Gift}

Love is a gift.
People express it in many different ways.
A very special lady was gifted this session by someone who obviously cares deeply for her and her children. I could see how these two sweet sisters just adored him during our session and they were so much fun for me to work with. They went along with all my silly ideas and magic smiling words and we even made up a few along the way. I loved the outfits which were pulled together by a good friend of mine and client who has a wonderful sense of style and fashion sense. She did an amazing job of picking out the colors that really highlighted their features and were perfect for spring. She even helped get the girls ready for the shoot and I know how much effort went into all of it so thank you , A, for doing that for your friend. It was a wonderful gesture. You are such a sweetheart!
T, thanks for asking me to photograph the girls for you.
I hope S, enjoys her gift and sneak peek.
She is a lucky girl to have found such a sweet and thoughtful guy like you.
With many more to come, here are a few of my favs from yesterday.
Enjoy!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.