Sunday, November 7, 2010

{6 Month Sweet Cheeks}

Nothing could be any sweeter than this 6 month old. She was a super model today! I think we may have worn her out with all the wardrobe changes and posing we did with her. I loved everything about her from her dimpled cheeks to all her beautiful baby rolls. My favorite age to photograph and the one I highly recommend documenting to all my clients. The 1st image is one of my signature shots but this one has a little history to it. It belonged to this families great great grandmother. I loved how it turned out. All my clients are special to me and one of the nice things about my job is that I make the nicest friends along the way. This sweet family has allowed me to document their growing family before this little ones birth. I could not be happier with these images and how the whole session turned out. M Family, thank you. Thank you for trusting me with and having fun with me today.
I can't wait for you to see the rest of them.
You are in for a real treat!
XOXO,
Tonya






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.