Tuesday, November 30, 2010

{Spectacular}

When this family contacted me, they wanted a beach setting for some casual posed and unposed shots. We couldn't have picked a more spectacular evening for this session. We may have been just lucky but we all were in awe of it. It was all we could do but stop and just take it all in as it changed every few minutes due to the cloud coverage. If that wasn't timing, we were also treated to watching dolphins swim in the surf. I mean, how cool is that? It's moments like these that makes me so happy to live here.
P Family, you all were spectacular too! So nice to meet you and hoping we can make this an event every year for your family :) Enjoy your sneak!
MANY MORE to come in your gallery. I can't wait for you to see the rest!
xoxo,
Tonya










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.