Thursday, November 11, 2010

{Three Times The Charm}

Three times the charm. That's what it took to get these great pictures. Between rainy weather and sick kids, we had to reschedule this shoot three times. The afternoon we ended up with was just gorgeous and well worth the wait. Lot's of charm and personality with this bunch. Not to mention great style. I love how mom coordinated the outfits. Lot's of layers and pops of color. Well done, J! We took some really cute and fun Christmas pictures which I will post in their private gallery. I think the hardest part for them will be to pick out how many photos they will use for their cards and gifts. Here is just a sampling of our session. Thanks, S Family!
Enjoy your sneak!
XOXO, T










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.