Saturday, November 13, 2010

{Curls & Tears}

Curls and Tears. That's what we ended up with today. Oh we did get the smiles but I must say, the crying from Miss S was pretty funny after it was all said and done. She did the same thing at her 10 month appointment as mom reminded me. Mom agreed that it was capturing who they are. What a great attitude to have. Sometimes we get so hung up on the perfect smiles and grins, that we forget, life isn't all that rosy when you are 2 and everything is just NOT going your way! Mr. M with his gorgeous curls and grins was happy to have fun and play and be free. That is who he is too, according to mom. I think we accomplished what we set out to do and that always makes for a happy day for everyone.
M & S & Family, enjoy your sneak peek!
Hope to see you soon for your 2 year appointment.
Please bring your curls and tears and we'll have some cake to celebrate!
XoXo,
T









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.