Saturday, November 27, 2010

[The C Family}

Love this little family so much. Mom and Dad have been friends of ours for many years. One of the many faces we miss from our home town. When my friend contacted me to do some more candid style portraits of them while we were in town for Thanksgiving, I was all too thrilled to do so. The visit left me longing for more time with them and we all are looking forward to our time in the snow this winter. Thanks C Family for the fun and the wonderful glass of wine afterwards. I wish every session would end like this one. Enjoy your sneak peek!
P.S.
Miss S, thank you for the beautiful coffee cup. I am having tea in it right now and it is so lovely. You are a total sweetheart my dear God child.
I love you mucho!
XOXO,
Aunt TEE TEE
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.