Friday, November 12, 2010

{Sweet Brothers}

Had the best time today being silly with these two sweet brothers. They were absolutely charming and made my job so easy. I could do a million of these kinds of sessions and never bore of them. It's what I love to do and am so blessed to have the trust of great clients. I think I speak for all my clients on this.... if your child likes your photographer, taking pictures can be a fun event for you and them! Taking pictures should never be a chore but I know all to well how hard it is to get little ones dressed and ready to go anywhere let alone drag them to some strange studio at a department store where you have exactly 10 minutes to get that perfect shot for Christmas or milestones...NOT! Been there...done that...NO FUN..and not very realistic. Custom photography sessions are the way to go with little ones. Whether I photograph your child at your home or at my home studio, I have a plan for each session and it usually is based around what each client wants out of our time together. Our time is never rushed but I know when to stop, when to play and when to take a snack break inbetween my photos. That all comes from knowing children. Long before having 3 of my own, I was a preschool teacher and a 1st grade teacher. All of that experience helps me be a better photographer. I want my clients to have beautiful images and memories of their children as they grow. Beautiful images like the ones below. Enjoy your Peek Peek, S Family.
XOXO,
Tonya







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.