Sunday, July 12, 2009

{Before & After Photoshop}















I get this question all the time by new moms..."Can you edit baby acne?" The truth is, I can just about edit any kind of blemish on a baby's face or body. I also suggest to people that they not let a little skin blemish get in the way of documenting your baby's life. The moments are too precious to pass up. With that said, I do have to say that I charge per file for this kind of editing. A fee of $10 a file or $75 for an entire CD up to 50 images but this is in addition to my session fees which are $50-$75 per hour. The CD you get with your session is only semi edited. I will turn all photos, delete unusable files. A fully edited CD gets you cropping, touch ups, coloring fixes and black and white conversions. So I thought I would show you some examples of before and after edits. The first picture is the original...not bad... in fact I like sweet light coming from the side it's spectacular and it is a look I like but the skin blemish on my nieces chin and scar above my other niece's eyebrow has to go. The following photos are color touch ups and a black and white conversion. Every photographer is different in how they charge and at this point with my photography business, I'm happy to keep my prices low and continue to build my book of business and portfolio. Every session has allowed me to grow in my experience and confidence and I appreciate all the great referrals I have been getting lately. Special kuddos go out to my friend and neighbor, Amanda, and the staff at Hopscotch for sending me some awesome clients my way. You all ROCK!!!! Thank you so much! Luv, T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message or question. I will do my best to get back to you.